CHEESE SAUCE MIX!Source:
CHEESE SAUCE MIX!Source:
- I don’t want to be working for money because then you are no different [from] a prostitute.
- Oh my God! I’m not black but I know what it feels like!
- I think it’s kind of an exciting time. I mean, everyone is cutting back. It’s happening in every industry - including our own. All of a sudden, people are doing jobs that they hate and they’re not making as much money as they thought they would or they’ve lost their jobs entirely.
- It’s like how women have an advantage in war in some ways because they’re perceived as being weak.
- It’s funny, some of my actress friends and I talk about how none of us have the big wedding obsession that other girls our age have, and I think it’s because what girls experience on their wedding day happens a few times a year for us. Any time you go to a premiere, you get your hair and make-up done and everyone is looking at you.
- I don’t have a problem with making money, but I don’t believe in doing something you don’t believe in to make money like a makeup campaign or something like that.
- Most girls get so excited to get dressed up and I think all the girls who go to [the oscars] are just excited to be at home in sweats with like messy hair and no makeup is the biggest luxury of all.
- Now I wouldn’t be like ‘Let’s work with the first time director [Zach Braff] who’s in a television show I’ve never seen.’
- But [Jonathan Safran Foer] reminds us that being a man, and a human, takes more thought than just ‘This is tasty, and that’s why I do it.’ He posits that consideration, as promoted by Michael Pollan in The Omnivore’s Dilemma, which has more to do with being polite to your tablemates than sticking to your own ideals, would be absurd if applied to any other belief (e.g., I don’t believe in rape, but if it’s what it takes to please my dinner hosts, then so be it).
- I really love beautiful things and I actually don’t take issue with borrowing things for premieres. I don’t see it as me buying into consumerism because I really don’t shop at all. I’m obviously lucky to be in a position where people give me things.
- I still have like the first ipod, like that’s what I still use. But I feel like those things come out…but I feel like it’s so wasteful to just like throw it out, like where do all the old ipods…I mean I’m embarrassed when I take mine out… but like dolphins are dying from like the…[is informed that they can be recycled]…Really? That’s good.
(✿◠‿◠) Be inspired everyone! And know the dolphins are safe from the hipsters and their iproducts! (◕‿◕✿)
Such an inspiration~
Now with links! Except that last bit about the dolphins. I couldn’t find a source for that but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she actually said it.
Ripley’s Believe It Or Against Us of the Day: When Mike Bodge pointed out how the obscured “e” in Google’s Veterans Day doodle kind of makes it look like the American flag has a Muslim crescent coming out of it, I chuckled because yeah.
But now it seems there is an actual, honest to Allah controversy brewing over this stupidity:
In a civilized society we need to show respect. We show respect by opening the door for the elderly. We show respect by thanking a solider for fighting for us. We show respect by saluting the flag when in uniform. We show respect by not desecrating someone’s sacred symbol.
If today wasn’t already a federal holiday I’d tell America to take the day off because it clearly needs to.
The lengths people go to in order to find something to offend them…
(via thedailywhat)Source: deleteyourself